World Nutella Day
Knowing that today is World Nutella Day, I MUST honor it! So, I went on a rampant search for a nutella chocolate chip cookie recipe since I was in the mood for cookies. Hmmm, I do seem to be ALWAYS in the mood for cookies. 1hour later, I have a warm batch of cookies to stuff myself with.
Crisp on the outside, and chewy on the inside. Even Bearbrick wants to reach for one.
I have a lack of vocabulary to describe how great these cookies are. Let’s just say I will be making these again.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter (1 stick) = 113.4g
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup Nutella
1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius and prep baking sheets with silpats or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter, the sugar and the brown sugar. Add theeggs and the vanilla until combined.
4. Gradually add the flour until the mixture is combined.
5. Then mix Nutella. Finally add in the chocolate chips.
6. Use ice cream scoop and drop on baking sheets and bake for 9-11 minutes.